Our culture focuses heavily on the individual, but the experience of faith for those who were with Jesus was very much a communal experience. As the body of Christ, we are called to emphasize the common good as a higher priority than our personal good. As a sponsor of a child at Bright Hope, you are participating in that function of the body of Christ and through your generosity the community of Bright Hope is being cared for. Throughout the next several blog posts we will be sharing some of the individual stories of those who make up this special community! Enjoy them, pray for them, and see if you can glimpse the imprint of Jesus on their lives.
- Grade P3 (Equivalent to 3rd grade in the U.S.)
- 10 years old
- Ndahiro has one brother and one sister. He is the oldest child and has been at Bright Hope for five years
- Science is his favorite subject
- Futbol (American Soccer) is his favorite sport
- His watch is his favorite thing in his suitcase (The children at Bright Hope are each given a small chest to keep their personal belongings in. Most arrive with nothing but are given some basics. A few have a token reminder of family. Photographs are rare.)
- He wants to be a pilot when he grows up